Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Info Post
I read this story yesterday about South Dakota Representative Kristi Noem over at The Daily Caller and what struck me deeply was her simple upbringing and core values that have allowed her to succeed in life. I mean, what's not to like about an attractive cowgirl who hunts, shoots guns, and ropes cattle, but more important than her outward beauty and abilities for operating a ranch, hunting guide business and a restaurant is her tough as nails, less government approach to politics.

This feature on her is well worth the read and her star should shine bright throughout her political career as long as she remains true to what she believes in and doesn't become a victim as she treads the filthy swamp of Washington. And her eyes....oh her eyes.

(Captain, insert a picture for me. I'm away from my office acting as if I am working today and have no way to post one, thanks.)

HAVE NO FEAR...Captain Thurston is here.  So you want a picture of Kristi Noem?  Here ya go.


An addendum:  Normally I wouldn't post this, but since it appears to be no big secret...Let's just say the woman likes to drive fast.  Which makes me love her even more.


What a severely pathetic hit piece that site is.  Really?  In this day and times?  That's all you got on her?

0 comments:

Post a Comment